Helps you munch those popcorns nice and easy

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Bedlam.Oops I mean Blogger!

This was my first blog.I killed it and adopted Wordpress but today I've decided that this blog formerly known as "Ish's Blog" will reincarnate as "Ishville" and believe me,it's gonna be bigger and badder than ever before.So welcome me back with warm hearts and loads of love and I'll give you your first post as soon as I can think one up.For all those who are reading this and don't know me,the wordpress blog is still alive and well and you can check it for a piece of what you're gonna get here.So if you wanna see it click Dead End


Stay Tuned for more and have a good day.


Heading Credits:-
James Blunt because his album is called Back To Bedlam and that's where I picked the heading from.For those of you who are not very good at english,"Bedlam" means sounds all around you,in all directions.Doesn't necessarily mean annoying sounds though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suga said...

Welcome back! *hugs and kisses*
Hope that you will enjoy your stay with us :) lol

9/20/2006 07:40:00 PM

 
Blogger The Snitch said...

Yeah I defintely will enjoy my stay here with the regulars :)

9/22/2006 01:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home